Wednesday, April 14, 2010

p.r. guys and gals.

if you have a public relations person... this probably isn't for you.
i've had five p.r. people contacting me in the past five days about a number of artists they think i should look into to promote... please politely fuck off and don't contact me if you think that is a positive way to get my attention and that of others.
if you want me to check you out don't send me a check me out email or make a post of the same nature because i will ignore you.
just send a friend request to myspace.com/porkrecords and someone will visit your page... if we like you, we'll let you know... telling us we should like you never helps.

that's all i think i have to say on the subject of p.r. guys and gals.

if you think you could fit it swell... download the old samplers when they're up and double check your self then let me know what you really like and i'll be glad to chat back and look at your stuff... don't start telling me you sound like this or that because i have my own ears and mind to form my own opinions.

be genuine and honest with me and yourself and all will get along fine.

later.
-drk

No comments:

Post a Comment